Residential Asphalt Paving and Sealing Contractor
It is important to understand that “asphalt is all about what’s under asphalt.” The proper preparation and grade are key elements for a residential asphalt project. A1 Asphalt excavates every driveway, removing existing gravel, any close treet roots, grass & weeds. We install new crusn n’ run gravel to grade and compact. All considerations are taken for drainage.
An ample 3” of asphalt over properly graded crush n’ run gravel provides you with a quality driveway that will last for years to come. Periodic applications of asphalt sealer will prolong the life of your driveway. A1 Asphalt provides seal-coating recommendations for all of our clients.
Overview – Residential Asphalt Paving Services
- Full prep of driveway including excavation of dirt & grass areas to enlarge, if desired
- Full consideration of water drainage issues
- Removal of current driveway gravel, grass/weeds, etc.
- Installation of crush n’ run gravel base and compaction
- Installation of VDOT SM9.5A asphalt & compaction
- Full maintenance; seal-coating, offered upon request
- Excavation and removal of old cracked asphalt or concrete, where necessary
A1 Asphalt Paving is a Licensed Contractor with Credentials
- A1 maintains a current Henrico County Business License
- Maximum limits of liability coverage (auto, workman’s comp)
- Owner, Mike Baughan, maintains current Contractor’s License
- Member in excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau
A1 Asphalt Paving and Sealing contractor providing services to Richmond, Glen Allen, Chesterfield, Mechanicsville and the surrounding Metro Richmond, VA area.